If you’re planning a party, make sure this sausage cheese dip is on the menu!
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/8 cup mayo
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Morton natures seasons blend
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese separated into 1 cup portions
- 2 tbsp canned diced jalapenos
- 1 4.5 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 lb package Mountain View diced jalapeno and cheddar sausage
- Chips, crackers, or bread for dipping
Preheat oven to 375
Mix completely together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, all seasonings, 1 cup of cheese, diced green chilies, and jalapenos.
Dice the Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages very fine.
Add in the sausage to the cheese mixture and stir together.
Spray a pan with oil.
Add in the sausage and cheese mixture.
Add the remaining cup of cheese to the top.
Bake for 17 mins.
Enjoy with crackers, chips, or bread!