Recipe and photography by Jason Black. Instagram: @jayblk1091
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1lb of Mountain View Meats Cajun Style Andouille, sliced
- 1lb of large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 18 oz of Rana 5 Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Tablespoon of Cajun Seasoning (I use Blackstone Bayou Blend)
- 16 oz of heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 teaspoon of Louisiana Hot Sauce
In a pan or on your griddle sauté onions, pepper, and celery in avocado oil. Once your vegetables have become translucent, add your garlic.
Add your sausage to your vegetables and season with your favorite Cajun seasoning.
After the sausage is nice and brown add your shrimp seasoned with your favorite Cajun seasoning.
Add the tortellini to your pan or griddle and add the heavy whipping cream and hot sauce.
Garnish with parsley and serve.