- 2 package Mountain View smoked sausage
- 1 package or 1 Bar-S thin sliced bacon
- 2 tb. Head Country Championship Seasoning
- 4 oz Griffin’s original syrup
- 4 oz Seikel’s old style mustard
- 4 oz Head Country BBQ sauce
- Parchment paper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Quarter the sausage links and cut sliced bacon slab in half. Wrap each piece of sausage with 1/2 slice of bacon securing with a toothpick.
Sprinkle Head Country Seasoning on top of the wrapped sausages.
Place pieces on a sheet tray covered in parchment separating where any may be touching.
Put in a hot oven and allow 25-30 minutes for cooking.
Serve warm with ramekins’ filled with Griffin’s original syrup, Seikel’s old style mustard and Head Country BBQ sauce.