Delicious meals have never been easier!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Seikels Oklahoma Gold Old Style Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Daddy Hinkles Cracked Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 lb Mountain View Meat Company Polish Sausage
- 5 Sub rolls
- 2 tablespoons Seikels Oklahoma Gold Old Style Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Roark Acres Pure Raw Honey
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, and seasoning. Add bell peppers and onion, tossing to coat. Spread mixture evenly on a foil-lined sheet pan.
Cut sausages in half lengthwise. Place sausages on top of the pepper mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Once lightly browned and peppers and onions have softened, turn oven to broil setting. Broil for 5 minutes to give sausage more color. Turn sausages halfway for even browning, if desired.
Place sub rolls in 375 degree oven for about 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Spread each roll with the honey mustard mixture. Fill each with two sausage halves, peppers, and onions.